The apple watch to some people seems like a waste of money. What happened to good old fashion wrist watches? Quite honestly, the apple watches are extremely helpful. The biggest help is staying healthy. This watch keeps you in check when your heart rate is too high or when you need to breathe. Here are some of the many highlights to the watch, besides that it tells time.
- If your heart rate goes higher than 120 bpm or lower than 40 bpm, the watch will notify you. This is helpful if there are any medical problems you may face that you don’t even realize. The app includes a higher heart rate notification and a low heart rate notification.
- The irregular rhythm feature on the watch detects any irregular heart rates. Symptoms could be related to an AFib.
The apple watch series 4 includes all of the above, and then some.
- The ECG app comes in handy because it records and takes note of rapid and skipped heart beats.
- The fall detection app allows a person to get assistance. If the watch detects a hard fall it’ll immediately redirect you to let emergency services and if you don’t respond within 1 minute, they’ll call for you and help will be on the way.
Overall, the apple watch is the best choice you can make. If you or a loved one have a medical matter being dealt with, the watch will help and be better assistance to you. It provides a feel of comfort and protection. You won’t have to fear not having any help around when you’ve fallen, or not knowing when your heart is too high or too low.
- Apple Watch Series 4 – Saving Lives In No Time
- Apple watch fall detection saved an 87 year olds life
- Components of the Apple Watch Series 4
- No more iTunes in the New Mac Fall Software Update
- Setting up Medical ID on iPhone
- iOS 13 Feature May Save Battery Life
- AirPower Trademark Secured to Apple
- Apple Accessibility Features you Might not of Known About