Apple pay is a very convenient way to purchase items. It allows you to have your credit cards virtually on your phone so that you can make in-store purchases with only your iPhone. It also allows you to make online purchases with just a touch of your finger to your iphone or ipad. All you need to do for it to work is to set up!
How to add a card to Apple Pay
- Open the Wallet app from your homescreen
- In the right hand corner of the app there is a + button. Tap that button.
- Hit Next on the Apple pay screen
- You can take a photo of your card to add it or manually enter the information
- Hit Next again as long as your information is correct
- Manually enter your card’s expiration date and Security code
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select your verification method this could be an email, text, or call
- Tap Enter Code and enter verification code that was given to you.
- Hit Done
You did it! Now your credit card is connected to Apple Pay. If you ever want to add more credit or debit cards just go back and repeat these steps.